Your day will start out with an opening ceremony mimosa at Lone Star Wine Cellars (103 E. Virginia Street, McKinney, TX), and a bus will leave promptly at 9:30 am taking you to the Triple “R” Ranch & Winery, Texas’ most treasured destination. Upon arrival, you will be teamed up with your coach along with other champions and put your talents in action as you compete in various wine games while enjoying a live band! When the games conclude, the winners will be recognized at a classic Olympic award ceremony! Bragging rights for the winning team will bring out some solid competition!
Lunch will be prepared on-site. Other activities for the day include horseback riding, hiking, fishing, and buggy rides around the ranch. You’ll see wildlife everywhere including exotic deer, longhorn, llamas, buffalo, and various farm animals. Be the first to take an exclusive tour of ALL the exciting updates and progress going on at The Triple “R” Ranch. Don’t forget to make your way to the Whiskey House for a special surprise. The bus will return to Lone Star Wine Cellars no later than 6 pm.
About Triple “R” Ranch and Winery:
Located just 100 miles north of Dallas, this private 340-acre high fence game ranch is home to an exciting diversity of wildlife from around the world with the main attractions being over 300 exotic deer, 75 cattle, and a winery producing Texas’ finest wines under “The Ranch Wines” label. Nearing completion of a 4-year expansive renovation, you will be among the first to see a sneak peek of this up-and-coming, prestigious Texas winery. Created with passion and purpose, every bottle of wine is masterfully crafted using a selection of only premium grapes. The Triple “R” Ranch and winery emphasizes quality and experience through 4 generations of the Ross family heritage.
Included with your ticket:
- Full-day admission to the private Triple “R” Ranch
- Opening ceremony mimosa at Lone Star Wine Cellars
- Round-trip transportation from Lone Star Wine Cellars to Triple “R” Ranch
- Wine Olympics Team T-Shirt
- Lunch and Live Music
- Complimentary wine available all day
- Opportunity to purchase pre-release wines
- Includes wines that will not be released for 2-3 years!
- Wine Olympic games
- Blind wine tasting, races, wine relays, and MORE!
- Horseback riding, hiking, fishing, and buggy rides at your leisure
- Guided ATV tour of the newly renovated Triple “R” Ranch
*Participation in Wine Olympic games is not required