Wild West Wine Walk McKinney
Hold on to your saddles! Lone Star Wine Cellars, Landon Winery, and 4R Ranch & Winery present the first Wild West Wine Walk in Historic Downtown McKinney sponsored by GO TEXAN!
Giddy-up wine lovers and make your way to Historic Downtown McKinney for a Wild Western Good Time! Sip on premium Texas-made wines, dress to impress wearing your best boots n’ bling attire, shop 25+ local boutiques with exclusive wine walk specials, and say a big ole’ HOWDY to Texas-made products at our GO TEXAN Vendor Market! Think you have what it takes to get a freehand on our Buckin’ Bull Ride? Grab a bull by its horns on our mechanical bull!
This event will sell out so get your tickets early! Early bird special ends September 8th. Grab your ticket by September 8th using Promo Code EARLYBIRD to get $5 off General Admission and VIP Admission tickets!
Choose your arrival time when you purchase a General Admission ticket or upgrade to the VIP experience to enjoy flexible check-in times and additional VIP perks! Buckin’ mechanical bull rides can be purchased separately as an add on to any ticket type.
– General Admission $30 + tax: General admission wild west experience tickets include a souvenir wine glass, a wine passport for 12 delicious tastes of hand-selected wines from three local wineries, free admission to the GO TEXAN vendor market, and spin-to-win wine discount wheel with Cowboy Bruce! Return your completed passport to any sponsoring downtown McKinney winery to receive a bonus taste and be entered to win a bottle of your favorite wine walk wine!
– VIP Admission $45 + tax: VIP experience includes all the rowdy shenanigans of general admission plus three bonus tastes of premium local wine. Enjoy the convenience of flexible express check-in at the VIP check-in booth all day and skip the line at the spin-to-win wine discount wheel!
– Buckin’ Mechanical Bull Ride Add-On $10 + tax: Wild West Wine Walk doesn’t get any more western than this! Go all-in for the day and pre-purchase your mechanical bull ride! No experience necessary!
TIP YOUR HAT TO OUR PARTNERS:
– This event is sponsored by GO TEXAN! Yeehaw! For over twenty years, the Texas Department of Agriculture’s GO TEXAN program has been dedicated to showcasing products and businesses made right here in the Lone Star State. From boots to salsa, GO TEXAN partners make the best stuff on earth!
– This event supports CASA of Collin County! This local organization promotes and protects the best interests of children who have been abused or neglected, ensures they have an advocate in the court system, and ensures every child is placed in a safe, permanent, and loving home! Learn more at http://casaofcollincounty.org! A portion of ticket sales will be donated to this incredible organization!
-Tickets are limited! Register now to snag a ticket for the fun!
– Check-in timeframe windows are from 12:00 pm – 1:30 pm, 1:30 pm – 3:00 pm, and 3:00 pm – 5:30 pm. Please plan to be finished with your tasting at the end of your window, so we can prepare for the next guests.
– Communication regarding the event will be shared via email in advance, so be sure to check your inbox.
– This event will happen rain or shine!